We are getting closer to reopening and have more information for you regarding provisions and procedures whilst using the club.
- Social distancing rules require us to control numbers of people using the club at any one time. There will be three ways to book a timed slot:
- Our website will have an online booking system
- Telephoning the club during opening hours. 01630652786
- A personal visit to make a booking
- The online booking system will go live on Thursday 23rd July and telephone bookings will be accepted between 9:00-12:00 and 16:00-19:00 for the Thursday and Friday before we open and will continue after that during normal opening hours.
- Booking slots are on the hour with each exercise booking limited to 45 minutes as we need 15 minutes to clean all equipment before the next booking slot.
- There will be a limit of 7 members for the Gym and 2 members for the weights room for any time slot
- Bookings are available on a rolling week basis. I.e. up to 7 days in advance.
- Members are asked to limit to 1 booking per day unless needing to book both for Gym and Weights Room. In which case they must be separate time slots.
- If you do not have a valid booking you will not be admitted to the club.
- You can cancel a booking by using the cancel feature on your confirmation email or by telephoning the club during opening hours.
- On arrival you will be asked to take a no contact temperature check. Should you have a fever you will be asked to go home and come another day.
- Please use the hand sanitisers placed through the building. Use the first one by the front door when you come in.
- A one-way system of entry & exit. Enter through the front door and leave by the back door to reduce the risk of bumping into others.
- Use sanitising wipes provided to clean all equipment when you have finished using it.
- Come prepared for the gym as changing rooms and toilets will be closed except for the toilet located in reception.
- Please do not bring a personal towel, use disposable paper towels provided.
- We are installing a fantastic air purification system which has been shown to reduce surface bound virus counts by 99.99%.
- Everybody will be required to complete new membership forms to ensure we have your up to date contact details for the track and trace system.
- New Standing Forms will be needed for those of you who cancelled.
- it is cheaper to pay via standing order than paying cash each month. You also avoid the inevitable delay each month of renewing your membership. This is a golden opportunity to take advantage of a convenient payment option which will save you over £40.
- To save time when we will open Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th between 9:00-12:00 and 16:00-19:00 so that you can pop in and bring your forms with you along with your membership card to renew your membership.
- The last week of July will be a complimentary reintroduction period for everybody. Payments will be for the month of August, with the standing orders commencing 1st September.
- Opening times are changing to
- 7:00 – 12:00, 16:00-21:00 – Mon & Wed
- 9:00 – 12:00, 16:00-21:00 – Tue & Thu
- 7:00 – 12:00, 16:00 -19:00 – Fri
- 8:00-12:00, -Sat & Sun
There is a video on You-Tube showing a walkthrough of entry and gym use procedures which you can watch at https://youtu.be/2QkzjSwP1lY